Our 3021 is a partnership between Brimbank City Council, Health West, ISIS Primary Care and cohealth to make positive changes
No Tennis as from 02/07/2020 to 29/07/2020
Following the Victorian Government announcement on 30 June 2020, restrictions are to be enacted for suburbs declared COVID-19 ‘Hot Zones’ from 11.59pm on Wednesday 1 July. As per Government guidance on the DHHS website, ‘community sport training and competition cannot occur within a restricted postcode. If you live in an impacted area you cannot participate in community sport elsewhere.’
As such, from 11:59pm on Wednesday 1 July:
· All tennis clubs and centres within the above postcodes must close until further notice
· All tennis programs and coaching must be cancelled, including one to one coaching, until further notice
· All club, association and social play must be cancelled until further notice
Return to tennis May 2020
Return to Play/Court Usage Plan
Private and small group coaching available.
Parent/guardian of younger children able to watch from outside court and will have line of sight of activity, in line with the Victorian Child safe Standards.
- Casual Court Hire available only outside coaching and members hours.
- 60 Minute bookings only once.
- Bring your own sanitiser and bottle of water.
- Casual Play maximum 4 people at present per court
- Maximum 10 people inside Court 4 at one time for coaching only.
- Maximum 10 people inside the bank of Courts 1, 2 and 3 at one time.
E.g. Two groups of doubles can be played at Court 1 and Court 3 and a single match at Court 2.
- Clubhouse to remain closed at all times.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Keep record of everyone who enter the venue.
- Name; phone number; date and time of attendance.
- No off-court gatherings. Get in, play and get out.
- Recommend patrons to download COVIDSafe app.
President Son Nguyen 0403 471 388
Head Coach: Darren Ha 0422 483 097
Tennis Victoria Update as of 26th of March 2020
Membership numbers go through the roof at St Albans East Tennis Club
What a proud moment to share that Son Nguyen has gave a life to the old tennis club that only had 10 members to a whopping 185.
Read more on the link below:
SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 1:36 PM
BY BEN CAMERON
Our 3021 is a partnership between Brimbank City Council, Health West, ISIS Primary Care and cohealth to make positive changes.
We have been granted a total of $2000 to add more tennis balls, better cleaning products and more to help the club continue growing.
Read more below:
Picture: Kris Reichl Brimbank Leader
February 17, 2015
Câu lạc bộ Quần vợt Úc Việt tại St. Albans
Community Tennis Guidelines Update
Dear Tennis fans,
Following State Government's announcement of the COVID-19 Roadmap to Reopening next steps for Regional Victoria, we are pleased to advise of an update to our most recent Community Tennis Guidelines for Regional Victoria.
We are now able to share the following updates:
With Regional Victoria moving to the third step of the Victorian COVID-19 Roadmap, there are some further changes to our Community Tennis Guidelines.
What does this mean for tennis?
Singles and Doubles play permitted.
Competition tennis can return.
Group coaching for up to 10 participants in addition to the coach.
You can view the updated Community Tennis Guidelines for Regional Victoria here.
Government have not yet provided a further update for the next step of the Roadmap for Metro Melbourne. We are continuing to advocate strongly for a return to play from 28 September (Step 2), but do not yet have confirmation of this from Government. We will update you as soon as we know more.