Our 3021 is a partnership between Brimbank City Council, Health West, ISIS Primary Care and cohealth to make positive changes
No Tennis as from 02/07/2020 to 29/07/2020
Following the Victorian Government announcement on 30 June 2020, restrictions are to be enacted for suburbs declared COVID-19 ‘Hot Zones’ from 11.59pm on Wednesday 1 July. As per Government guidance on the DHHS website, ‘community sport training and competition cannot occur within a restricted postcode. If you live in an impacted area you cannot participate in community sport elsewhere.’
As such, from 11:59pm on Wednesday 1 July:
· All tennis clubs and centres within the above postcodes must close until further notice
· All tennis programs and coaching must be cancelled, including one to one coaching, until further notice
· All club, association and social play must be cancelled until further notice
Return to tennis May 2020
Return to Play/Court Usage Plan
Private and small group coaching available.
Parent/guardian of younger children able to watch from outside court and will have line of sight of activity, in line with the Victorian Child safe Standards.
- Casual Court Hire available only outside coaching and members hours.
- 60 Minute bookings only once.
- Bring your own sanitiser and bottle of water.
- Casual Play maximum 4 people at present per court
- Maximum 10 people inside Court 4 at one time for coaching only.
- Maximum 10 people inside the bank of Courts 1, 2 and 3 at one time.
E.g. Two groups of doubles can be played at Court 1 and Court 3 and a single match at Court 2.
- Clubhouse to remain closed at all times.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times.
- Keep record of everyone who enter the venue.
- Name; phone number; date and time of attendance.
- No off-court gatherings. Get in, play and get out.
- Recommend patrons to download COVIDSafe app.
President Son Nguyen 0403 471 388
Head Coach: Darren Ha 0422 483 097
Tennis Victoria Update as of 26th of March 2020
Membership numbers go through the roof at St Albans East Tennis Club
What a proud moment to share that Son Nguyen has gave a life to the old tennis club that only had 10 members to a whopping 185.
Read more on the link below:
SEPTEMBER 6, 2016 1:36 PM
BY BEN CAMERON
Our 3021 is a partnership between Brimbank City Council, Health West, ISIS Primary Care and cohealth to make positive changes.
We have been granted a total of $2000 to add more tennis balls, better cleaning products and more to help the club continue growing.
Read more below:
Picture: Kris Reichl Brimbank Leader
February 17, 2015